Saturday 6 July 2013

Wishlist

These cold, rainy days have me cuddled up on the couch in front of the heater with a hot cup of herbal tea and one of my many scented candles burning, scrolling through instagram, following my favorite blogs more closely and doing far too much online shopping. By the end of a scrolling session I'm in a frenzy, all of the 'must have's' and future purchases running through my head. So to put my mind at ease I've decided to make a wishlist, all the things that we here at B&C are crushing over right now. It's a work in progress... Because there's always more scrolling to be done and amazing items to be purchased!

First of all... FIT FASHION

One cannot scroll through instagram without being bombarded by 'fit fashion', inspirational fitness quotes or selfies of amazingly toned bodies. After a few moments you can't help but turn down that cupcake you were about to eat, pledge to yourself you will stick to that raw, vegan diet you were going to try, and force yourself to bump up your workout regime to twice a day. And to add to this pressure is the amazing range of 'fit fashion' on the market today. The merging of day wear with sportswear is becoming more prevalent. Here are my picks of the best fit fashion of the moment...


This whole ensemble is killer Street Smith! If I had this outfit you wouldn't be able to stop me running. Haha. The black Nike runners are oh so cool.

If I could just get my hands on one of these Alexander Wang bather tops. Very cool alternative to a sports bra.



And so we come to the Nike Pro Compression shorts. I feel that purchasing these is motivation enough to workout and work toward that toned tummy. (I have managed to get some of these and surprisingly I do want to workout more!)

And last but not least the Isabel Marant Bekket Hightop Sneaker. Sportswear meets high end fashion. They have been around for a little while but still get me every time. Amazing! And comfortable!
Secondly... TRIANGL SWIMWEAR

Again, along the fitness line. Who doesn't want to look amazing in a bikini? But more than that, who wouldn't want a bikini that makes them look amazing? I think we've found the one. Triangl Swimwear. And very reasonably priced!!



My pick..The Twiggy Stardust. Heading to www.triangl.com.au to purchase these one's straight away!


Neoprene goodness!


Third... Dion Lee

We all know he is amazing. But his new Oil+Water Resort 14 collection is absolutely STUNNING!





Phoebe J Tonkin for Vogue Australia in Dion Lee Vertigo Bra. This is a favorite of mine (I've pre-ordered it through Desordre Boutique)

The beautiful Mel from the Joy Stores wearing Dion Lee Leather Blazer. Oh wow!

And again, in the stunning leather Dion Lee Track pants - day/night wear



And lastly (for now)... VIKTORIA & WOODS

This brand is one that has been popping up in my feed more and more. Available at 'The Little Boutique' here in Grange in Adelaide, this beautiful Australian brand is producing some stellar winter coats and jackets. Give me, give me, give me!!

Military Green Calypso Coat

Calypso Coat in Almond

Glacier Stark Bomber

Bosco Jacket worn by blogger: Street Smith

Atlantis Coat in Glacier

Oraclefox blogger wears the Calypso Coat in Military

So I'm sure all these wintery days will bring about more wishlist items. Stay tuned...

Special thanks to Joy Hysteric, Oracle Fox, Street Smith, Dion Lee, Traingl Swimwear, Viktoria and Woods, The Little Boutique, Parlour X, Desordre Boutique, Brooklyn O'Keefe & Pegasus Unicorn for the instagram inspiration xx

No comments:

Post a Comment